Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I need help. Interested?


For those of you who still keep up with Things as They Are, I first of all want to say thank you. It's rewarding to know there are people out there who trust my instincts when it comes to rising indie artists/acts; likewise, I absolutely love the opportunity to share music that means so much to me.

Unfortunately, though, blogging takes time - time that I rarely have these days. I want to maintain this blog, so I've had to realize lately that I need help if Things as They Are is going to stay functional and more importantly, continue to grow. I've received tons of blog-worthy submissions lately, for instance, that I simply cannot report on my own.

So - do you like to write? Do you like music? I'd love to have some permanent and/or freelance writers here at Things as They Are. There's no real money involved, of course, but there are numerous rewards when it comes to sampling new artists and sharing them with the world.

If you're interested, shoot me an email here: evanvadams@gmail.com

Hopefully things will be back to normal here soon. Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home